At TCL Marketing, an Associate Account Manager possesses the willingness to learn with extraordinary attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, organizer, problem-solver, dot-connector, and effective personable communicator who will go above and beyond to help solve our clients’ toughest challenges and make a mark on their business goals.
- Client services, client strategy, and agency growth
- Uncovering clients’ business needs and objectives, developing appropriate strategies, identifying and implementing solutions to help achieve client goals
- Understanding clients' businesses and generating solutions to enhance client performance
- Building and earning trust and credibility to collaborate and maintain client satisfaction
- Working closely with the internal teams to ensure timely delivery of all campaigns
- Driving growth and the evolution of our accounts and the agency
- Direct Mail
- Exclusive Contact Center
- Annual media budgeting, planning, projections, forecasting
- Monthly media budgeting, planning, projections, forecasting
- Weekly/monthly check-ins
- Periodic client goal meetings as needed
- Creative Review
- Delegation to proper TCL internal department and oversee to completion
- Track and assess client metrics in real time
- Gross Sales
- Average Sales
- Closing Ratios
- Ad Spend %
- Online Reputation
- Partner with clients to establish a trusted relationship leading to the success and growth of both our clients and TCL
- Support an assigned portfolio of existing client accounts
- You are good at setting a tone for the team that inspires people to do their best work.
- You are approachable and easy to connect with.
- Remote work atmosphere
- Equipment required for the position is provided
- Internet reimbursement
- Employer-paid vision and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life, disability, and accident insurance
TCL Marketing is a full-service agency dedicated to transparent client relationships and strategies that exceed marketing goals. We’re large enough to conquer all our client’s needs and expectations and small enough to care for each, individually. We’re experienced, detailed, and dedicated.
We’re a team of 30+ marketing professionals working remotely from around the country. We’re proud to secure new clients by referral only partnering with 50+ full-service clients with many relationships lasting 10+ years and a 94% retention rate.
Thank you for taking the time to read through all the requirements and responsibilities for the available Associate Account Manager position. To show us that you pay attention to detail, please include the phrase “TCLCLT” in the “comments” field when applying with your resume and any additional information that lets us know how awesome you are.